- Study level:Full Time
- Classes Starting:Every Month Except July and December
- Duration:30 Weeks (Day Courses)
- Course Length:900 Hours
- Financial Aid:Available for those that are qualified.
- Price 17,992
Course 7. Combination Welding
1. Safety in welding & electric Arc, T-joints all positions
2. Electric Arc groove 3/8-1 inch plates
3. Hand cutting Acetylene-Propane
4. Oxy-Acetylene Welding-sheet metal, small diameter pipe, all positions
5. Brazing of steel/cast iron
6. Oxy Acetylene Welding of cast iron
7. Arc Welding Pipe 4″-10″ all positions.
8. Mig & Fluxcore welding all positions.
9. Tig welding-carbon steel-stainless steel-aluminum-pipe
10. Additional hours in preparation for code welds & certification testing.
11. Blueprint Reading.
12. Weld Symbols.
13. Fabrication project completed from prints.
Non Refundable Enrollment Fee $100.00
Metal / Supplies $1,800.00
Books and Equipment $600.00
Tax (8% on Books, Equipment, Metal and Supplies) $192.00