- Study level:Part Time
- Classes Starting:June, Sept, Jan, and April
- Duration:45 Weeks (Nights)
- Course Length:665 Hours
- Financial Aid:Available for those that are qualified.
- Price 13,781
Course 6. All-Position Electric & Acetylene Welding, Structural Welding, Pipe, MIG, Structural Steel & Comprehensive TIG Welding
1. Safety in welding & electric Arc, T-joints all positions
2. Electric Arc groove 3/8-1 inch plates
3. Hand cutting Acetylene-Propane
4. Oxy-Acetylene Welding-sheet metal, small diameter pipe, all positions
5. Brazing of steel/cast iron
6. Oxy Acetylene Welding of cast iron
7. Arc Welding Pipe 4″-10″ all positions.
8. Mig & Fluxcore welding all positions.
9. Tig welding-carbon steel-stainless steel-aluminum-pipe.
Non Refundable Enrollment Fee $100.00
Metal / Supplies $1,600.00
Books and Equipment $600.00
Tax (8% on Books, Equipment, Metal and Supplies) $176.00